Returns and Refunds
Before you return any items, get in touch with us first! We have years of experience with the GreenGuard muzzle, and developed almost all of the accessory products ourselves, so we can help! You can find many solutions to common issues from rubbing to escape artists in our extensive video tutorial library.
If you are still having difficulty, simply take a couple of photos of the muzzle and halter on your horse with their head up directly from the side, and email them to us along with a description of your issue. We will get back to you with some suggestions. Worst case scenario, you can still return it if we can't get it to work!
Returns within 30 Days* (U.S. and Canada sales only)
FOR A FULL REFUND:
E-mail us at email@example.com with your order number, the items you wish to return, and the reason for your return. We will email you a pre-paid return label to ship your returned item(s) back to us. Please clean all items prior to returning.
PREP YOUR RETURN:
- All four (4) muzzle straps must be included with any returned muzzles.
- Undo any straps from the muzzle and halter before shipping.
- Clean any dirt or hair from used items.
- If possible, include the original packaging/packing slip.
- Order number must be included in or on the package.
- Use an appropriately-sized bag or box. Do not bend or squish the muzzle in a package that is too small.
HOW WE PROCESS THE RETURN:
We will refund the returned products; please note that we do not offer exchanges. If you need a different item, you can order the size/color you need at any point.
After your return is received and inspected, we will issue a refund to the account that was used for purchase.
WARRANTY REPLACEMENTS: Click here to learn more.
*We will also accept a return beyond 30 days if the item is brand new with tags/in package. Buyer is responsible for shipping.