Our one-year limited warranty covers the GreenGuard Grazing Muzzle and the HayPlay bags for one year after the date of purchase. If the muzzle or hayplay bag is broken* we will issue a one-time replacement.
*What qualifies for a warranty replacement?
Muzzles are considered broken if any part is broken all the way through.
HayPlay Bags qualify for a replacement if:
- The stitching around a hole rips all the way through the 3 rings of stitches
- There is a tear in any part of it 1 inch or larger
- The zipper breaks
- A grommet rips out
To Make a Warranty Claim
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A photo of the broken product.
- Your order number or receipt/confirmation email so we can confirm the date of purchase.
- Your current shipping address where you would like the replacement sent.
Once you receive your warranty replacement, we recommend sending photos of your set up so we can make recommendations to prevent the issue from happening in the future as this is a one-time replacement.